Thursday, November 4, 2010

Justin Bieber a Christian ?






Justin Bieber a christian? Yeah thats right the teen pop sensation claims he is a christian.  Bieber chatted with AP about how is faith helps him survive: 'Hollywood is... a scary place. There's a lot going on, there's a lot of bad things, but there's also a lot of good
things. I'm able to live my dream, I'm able to do a lot of good things. Basically, I don't even consider religion. Like, I'm a Christian, I believe in God.. As soon as I start forgetting, I've got to click back and be like, you know, this is why I'm here.'
He gets annoyed when critics focus on his signature hair style rather than his vocal talent: 'People are always like, 'So, your hair is your trademark' and stuff. I'm like, 'no'. My voice is my trademark, you know?'

No comments:

Post a Comment