Thursday, September 2, 2010

Kim Kardashian -" I would date Justin Bieber...


Kim Kardashian - "I would date Justin Bieber if....he were 18."
Recently Kim Kardashian was in an interview asked about her and Justin Biebers realtionship.
After doing a photoshoot for ELLE magazine in Paradise Island,Atlantis Bahamas rumors spread about that.It was quite an intense moment for all the fan girls watching, how do i know? i was there. I was there for the concert, then when i heard girls screraming i know it was him, so many girls fled to that area at the beach.
Earlier that day Bieber tweeted 'me and my new girlfriend" and the picture was of him and Kim Kardashian. Girls everywhere were not happy, they started sending death threats to Kim Kardashian. Bieber plays around saying yeah shes my girlfriend when we really know Kim Kardashian is to much of a women to go out with a 16 year old teenager, she even said it herself " It was a joke, sorry Biebs."


                                                                        

Kim Kardashin and Justin Biebers ELLE photoshoot







No comments:

Post a Comment