Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Justin Bieber cried after failing a driving test

Justin Bieber failing driving test and crying about it? Yup thats rright bieber recently took is drivers  permit test to get his liscence and failed. Sources say that after he failed he refused to get into the car with his mom, preferring to walk own on his own in the rain! Super confident Justin expected to pass and earn his permit . Justin wrote in First Step 2 Forever: My Story: 'There was no way I was getting in the passenger seat, bawling like a 10 year old. She (my mom) kept calling me as I walked to the..
corner of the parking lot and stood by the street. I felt every car driving by was taunting me. Some girl drove by, putting on mascara as she weaved down the boulevard, but she sure had a driver's license, didn't she? Some dude cruised
by in a truck, smoking a cigarette, which he tossed on the street like the world was his ashtray. I bellowed after him, 'I hate you!' It felt so good. I bellowed at the next guy, 'I hate you too! And I hate you! And I hate you!'' Eventually Bieber got his permit an dlisence and for his 16 th birthday, mentor- Usher got him a nice suprise. His dream car a range rover!


No comments:

Post a Comment